Monday 14 March 2011

Iain's Insomniac Imaginarium

I know that title sounds...well interesting, but really it's all my head is coming out with at this time of night. Serves me right!

It's 2.45am and I am at my most productive stage of the day. Bizarre eh?
Albeit, I did only wake up at 12pm but I am still awake at Silly o'clock (which my my new definition is just over an hour away from Stupid o'clock).
I remain positive about this though, since arriving home at 1am, which didn't help matters, I have applied for 2 jobs and had an audible "gander" at Ellie Goulding's album on Spotify. Which is not too bad, seems like a grower to me in comparison to my sudden great interest in Tinie Tempah and Frankmusik.

While I'm on a reviewing streak, today I began the glorious 177mins of The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus, Heath Ledger's actual swansong film. I'll admit that the only thing attracting me to it was curiosity of how they covered up his demise with 3 re-casts (Johnny Depp, Jude Law & Colin Farrell). Yet strangley it was a good watch. The storyline is not the strongest, but it makes up for it in visuals and imagination, funnily enough. My dreams are gonna be fun whenever I decide to actually sleep. A bit like a certain Sam Gallagher, look up his blog for more.

Anyway, I'll now make the foot and a half journey to my bed.
This is an odd way of looking at the Psalm when it says
"pain may last through the night, but joy comes in the morning".

No comments:

Post a Comment