Tuesday 5 October 2010

Unfortunate 2am

It is unfortunately 2am, 2.24am to be exact. I am due be help lead worship at Power Hour at 7am (with me arriving at church at 6.30). With myself partly to blame, I cannot sleep. I was up rather late last night and slept til 1pm today (ironically I was really tired).
The human body is a strange thing. You either under or oversleep even slightly, you feel like a zombie because you're struggling to stay awake during the day. But every once in a while (tonight in my case), your body refuses to sleep. This is after working, coming home to wind down and even take 4 of those Kalms to help me sleep...

...they aren't working.

I have been tossing and turning for about 3 hours, just getting hotter and more uncomfortable as time goes on.
As for the prayer meeting, I feel that an all-nighter may be necessary for me not feeling the 3-hour-sleep-groggy feeling. Hopefully, I'll just feel like the end of a very long day. That's my theory, here goes the practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment